Sunday 15 January 2012

How i used new technologies in the construction, research and planning stages


I used a Nikon Coolpix S225 digital camera to film my music video. I found this really easy to use as it was light to hold - so for example when i was filming the walking scenes at various points in the video it was a lot easier to carry and film these. 








I used a small flexible tripod in some of the scenes in my music video, for example when the artist is playing the guitar. At other points in my video I decided not to use a tripod for the effect of being from a point of view.




































YouTube was an essential part in the technologies I used to construct my video.  I uploaded my final video to YouTube and used the embeded code on my blog. I also used a number of music video's in my research and planning which i embeded on my blog also.



























I used Prezi during the first stage of my evaluation. I found it really good to use and I think it is interesting to watch. 



I used Slide rocket to prepare a presentation, this is similar to microsoft powerpoint but allows you to embed it onto your blog.



I used iMovie to edit my music video. This was on an Apple Mac computer. It was really easy to use and allowed me to lip sync my video with the music. It also allowed me to edit the video   appearance and put effects and transitions on it. 




I used Adobe Photoshop CS4 to edit the pictures for my Album cover and also my magazine advertisement. I also used this to put it together and edit the typography and create a professional look overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment