Friday 18 November 2011

Storyboard


Before making my music video i planned and made a storyboard. This included the type of camera angle/shot i would use, how long the shot should be and the lyrics or movements that would be heard/used in the shot. I also did a small sketch of each scene to give myself an idea of what to have in that part of the video and also to make it easier when shooting. 








I found this really useful when making my video, it gave me a much clearer idea of what I was doing and how long each shot should be. It was also useful when editing for this reason.

When I made my video I adapted some of the scene's, for example the one that says 'in the dark camera light' i decided to have the artist singing and to lip sync this part as it was more effective and fitted better with the rest of my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment