Saturday 3 September 2011

Choosing and Finding my artist.

I decided to find an unsigned acoustic artist as i wanted something new and as acoustic is one of my favourite music genres i felt that i would enjoy finding this and doing my project on this.
I googled unsigned artists and immedietly a lot of choice came up. The website i found had different genres of music on and when i found acoustic i searched that.


I listened to a variety of music before choosing my artist i wanted to use for my music video.
I emailed my artist 'Jack Morgan' and requested his permission to use his song 'White Wires'
 (click image to see bigger and clearer)

I got a very quick response from my artist who said that i could use his music.

This was great as i could now start the rest of my planning for the music video and immedietly start brainstorming some ideas to fit in with the lyrics and the song title 'White Wires'.

No comments:

Post a Comment